Tuesday, July 03, 2007

1st 2 days of my last semester

i've had noon class yesterday and today.
wif a lovely RMIT lady prof.
she's a hottie for sure. esp wif her quite cool aussie accent.
sweetness.

hopefully i'm able to sneak a pic tmr during lecture...
she has stirred my interest in Managing Change.
it is quite a boring subject. but it is a necessity.
a cross between mgmt and HR mod.
so nthg too foreign to me.

however, the only down side to this module is the dozens of frameworks, matrixes, diagrams and tables/charts that plot out how to manage change and the whole learning process.
reminds me of my gd ol' buddy mintzberg wif his organisational configurations and predictions ......................................... and
Lewin's force field analysis etc... these dudes are genuises. haha. and must have been really bored too? =X

so it's time to get down and dirty in search of articles online on managing change for my assignment. i hope this is the start of smthg good and positive. time to hit the libraries soon too! welcome back sch life! :) it's the last 4mths of it. i hope it will be memorable.

No comments: